Thursday 8 May 2008

I regret extremely

This was done last weekend, I think, when like this morning I felt livid as an after-effect of abuse with antischizophrenic medication (this time perpetrated two days ago as a consequence of hypnosis on the 1337 train out of Wolverhampton for Birmingham).


1 May 2008

The Chief Constable
West Midlands Police
Lloyd House
Colmore Circus
Queensway
Birmingham B4 6NQ

Dear Chief Constable

I feel it is necessary to write to you as in the past I have been improperly treated for a mental illness, that is without proper controls on the dosages of drugs administered. I fear I may suffer a repeat of such improper treatment.

I have had occasion to complain about various matters to police over a number of months. It is my serious belief (amounting to near certainty) that some of my actions have been influenced by improper hypnotic suggestion, backed by drugs I have been given without my foreknowledge or consent. I regret the trouble caused by these actions some of which were less necessary than others, but as I say I point the finger squarely at those who have improperly given me hypnotic suggestion.

I trust the police to give me fair and impartial protection even in cases where I suffer unusual forms of harassment, such as improper administration of drugs and unwanted hypnotic suggestion.

Yours sincerely

Colin Barrass-Brough

No comments: