Tuesday 13 May 2008

Something is getting through

I have had a reply from Ian Pearson’s Constituency Office Manager, and I have in turned replied:

Dear [Constituency Office Manager]

Thank you for letting me know my publication to barrass-brough.blogspot.com is forwarded as it is supposed to be. I had had doubts as our IP address (via our Virgin Media internet connection) has recently been unaccountably altered. The reason for such a sudden flood of information from me (what you call emails as well as letters through the post, to Mr Pearson and others) is the recent cessation or certainly great reduction in the drugging I suffer from stilling drugs (chiefly antipsychotics). I trust Mr Pearson can help me obtain redress for what I have suffered from improper drug administration or what I call foisting.

Yours

Colin Barrass-Brough

No comments: