Tuesday 13 May 2008

Sara Lee gateau

I have eaten some of a Sara Lee chocolate gateau bought yesterday at Sainsbury’s Merry Hill and now what I was thinking of as ‘stimulant’ effects - such as hot and sore eyes, and sore throat - seem more evident. I think most likely these effects have grown due to drugs in the gateau (otherwise they are somehow rearing up again from drugs taken in yesterday) but the main point is that my attention is drawn - powerfully, based on the degree of effects suffered over the years and hence feared for the future - to pondering whether there are drugs in the gateau, and more generally how I could live my life to be free of such risk. This means my mind is taken away from what it would be enjoying dwelling on - computer modelling of perceptual processes, or whatever - to have to ‘process’ for this problem foisted on me in continuance of what I have suffered in the past. And I have not contracted to engage in such use of my mind: I have all along been press-ganged. This is apart from actual reduction in the enjoyment I can get from my mind if I am given antidopamine drugs. Also, trying to combat these interferences - especially when, given antischizophrenic drugs, I could not plan out such an efficient means - has cost me money. For example the fine I am having to pay based on my leaving the motor caravan last June blocking the entrance to Solihull railway station car-park. I had hoped by taking that action to terminate the interference in my life - this was it basically - by bringing the facts out in open Court. It hasn’t quite turned out thus, for one thing because solicitors I consulted were pre-advised (by ‘the Authorities’) that I was not to be given impartial help. Rose, Williams declined to assist at all and John Spence of Silks (although not appearing on Silks’ books and one must conclude specially briefed by ‘the Authorities’ instead of being an entirely independent solicitor acting for me) offered to charge £1000 and gave no indication he would forward the matter in the terms I required (he started off by saying he would quibble over police evidence, not at all to the point required).

I conclude the only way to be more or less certain of taking in no drugs would be to drink natural water - from the river or collected on our own land - and eat only food produced ourselves.

No comments: