Sunday 11 May 2008

Miscreant perpetration of interference in Freewill (what my grandson calls Hard Words)

It is possible to imagine that the perpetrators of these interferences (even if made legal, possibly retrospectively, so they cannot be called crimes) against Dawn and myself honestly believe (or perhaps not precisely honestly but with the aid of double-think) the adage (quoted by Armond for sure) that anyone can develop schizophrenia: it is a thing, like Freewill, inherently unpredictable: given sufficient ‘stress’ people - the entire species - can develop schizophrenia, but some crack up easier than others. To state the fact plainly and without emotion (instead of ranting as usual about their idiocy and about their Sinfulness): their view is mistaken. State money is used to make life difficult for me, for example in the matter of renewing my website hosting package with 123-reg (who I am pleased to recommend far and above the arch-abettors Heart Internet who still have my money for nothing from last year, if not chicks for free). But as I said on a recent parallel occasion, we with indemnification against schizophrenia (in having adequately balanced synapses through the various sub-systems in the brain) weigh one thing against the other. It’s true I like to have my own website, but if to maintain it became too onerous (compared against other calls on my attention and efforts, in what accountancy calls the opportunity cost) I would give it up. Thankfully in our pluralistic economy there are a number of other suppliers of web hosting, and if it turns out that GX Networks (who now own 123-reg) are arch-abettors of the Heart Internet variety I can try elsewhere. (I think however they have been impostored through my miscreant foe interrupting communication with the True Website at 123-reg.co.uk.)

On the other hand this expenditure of State money on miscreants (plus otherwise out-of-work actors who the Civil Servants feel sorry for now the mines and Round Oak Steelworks have closed and whom I do not place in the miscreant class) makes life unusually onerous for me (speaking statistically) and I have to spend my own money in what should be unnecessary procedures including sending every letter I send either Recorded or Special.

Speaking of unpredictability: myself I don’t believe in Freewill as such, because I know everything in Creation (even miscreants) purposes aims for antecedent reasons. To suppose the future looks after the past is (to use the word again) mistaken: what governs the present - that is determination in the present - is forecasting of the future based on statistics from the past. The reason people (and animals) are unpredictable is complexity, based on large numbers, that is large numbers of brain cells and combinatorially explosive linkages between them. People who make errors are especially unpredictable and difficult to fathom (the miscreants again) but I think I am getting their measure (six feet or in former times a cubit, I suppose). People who make errors cannot easily be predicted even knowing their purposed aims (and these latter I am only just getting to grips with, variable and error-prone in themselves and including sub-features like making work for otherwise out-of-work actors). Give people antischizophrenic drugs and they become more predictable, that is they toe the line better; the reason is the complexity of their synaptic inter-linkages becomes much reduced.

Evidently the miscreants have insufficient understanding to see the immorality in this. Whether the State psychiatrists in the USSR who prescribed such drugs for dissidents thought in the same terms I do not know.

No comments: