Sunday 29 April 2012

Sunday 29-Apr-12 Part 2


29/04/12 15:50
Anyone looking at my website colinbrough.co.uk at present will see the following image in January 2009:
I have been able to retrieve the full version from DVD backups I made in those years gone by, and this has suggested to me that I ought to be making monthly backups to DVD now, instead of relying (as I had come to do more and more) on backups at only one remove - and therefore preserving nothing as an archive - from the hard disk on whatever computer I am currently using to alterable media, that is either a memory stick or a plug-in hard drive.
I say whatever computer I am currently using to indicate that when I am travelling - to see Dawn, mainly - I use a small netbook computer whereas when I am at home I use my Irish Vaio laptop which has fuller functions.

No comments: