Friday 22 February 2013

We are sold


22/02/13 05:38 [Friday]
I don't keep my diary anything like as fully as I did in years gone by (when the dopamine in my brain was a greater flow, that is before I was on the present régime of dopamine-blocking medication). I do now upload my Twitter posts to my website colinbrough.co.uk monthly, but it is possible a coherent story does not emerge from perusing them.
I had been living apart from Dawn but in January she returned to the bungalow we are trying to sell in Kingswinford, with the intention of living here with me until it should be sold, at which date we move to Harworth near Doncaster which is the village where she grew up. We have now had an offer for the bungalow which we have accepted, so if things run smoothly it is sold and we shall be moving. We have also made an offer for a house in Harworth which has been accepted, although the lady in occupation there has yet to find a new place. We hope that all goes according to plan so that we can move home within say two months.
In preparation - driven by Dawn's vigour - we have been packing a lot of our belongings.

No comments: